Monday, November 8, 2010

Miss Historic Jonesborough, Miss Johnson City, and Miss Northeast TN Pageant!

(Photo by Tom Pardue)

First of all, just let me say how truly blessed and honored I am to be your new Miss Historic Jonesborough! Saturday night, November 6, I was crowned at the Appalachian Fairgrounds among some of the most beautiful, kind hearted ladies I have ever met, along with my two lovely sister crowns, Alexandra Honeycutt, Miss Johnson City, and Sarah Stokely, Miss Northeast Tennessee.

I am so excited to begin my year of service with my platform, Healthy, Active Youth in Tennessee, as well as every other way I possibly can! I will be sharing my journey through this blog and keeping everyone up to date every step of the way!

I am THRILLED to take this position of leadership in Jonesborough and cannot wait to represent such a wonderful community at Miss Tennessee.

Your Miss Historic Jonesborough,

Jennifer Leigh White


(Photo by Tom Pardue)

No comments:

Post a Comment