Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Keep Calm and Carry On"

I have been keeping busy, busy, BUSY! The last few months have been a whirlwind of appearances, community service, prelims, wardrobe putting together, and Miss Tennessee preperation-- and it's only going to get better!

I FINALLY got to meet all of the other 35 beautiful Miss Tennessee contestants at Workshop in Jackson this past weekend. Like everyone else I am now counting down the seconds until June! During lottery I picked the 7th spot in Group A and the week of Miss Tennessee will be competing in Talent on Wednesday night, Swim Suit on Thursday night, and Evening Gown on Friday night.

Miss Tennessee Class of 2011

Miss Northeast TN, myself, and Miss Nashville

Miss Memphis, Miss Parsons Peavine, Miss Northeast TN, myself, Miss MTSU, and Miss Walking Tall

After Workshop, all the ladies attended the Miss Tennessee Outstanding Teen and Teen Princess Pageant where we watched some very talented and lovely girls compete for the titles! Congratulations to Miss TN Outstanding Teen, Madison Snipes, and Miss TN Teen Princess, Jocelynn Jordan!

The winners and runners up!

Myself, Miss Northeast TN, Miss Kingsport, and Miss Capital City

I'll post another update of all the other activities that have been going on soon, as well! I'm also gearing up for some exciting events with my platform, Let's Make "Healthy" Fun, and am always on the look for more! If you would like to have me visit your class or after school group to speak with your kids about healthy eating, staying active, and explaining what "healthy" really is, please contact me!

Keep calm and carry on :)

Jennifer Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job, Jennifer. The pictures are great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete